- and butter, stirring occasionally until smooth. Stir in peanut
- butter and chocolate chips until blended. Remove from the heat; stir
- in chow mein noodles until well coated. Using fingers, shape into a
- nest; press an indentation in center of next. Fill with jelly beans
- or candy eggs. Cool. Place in front of birdhouse. Yield: 10-12
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 739 calories, 32 g fat (16 g saturated fat), 111 mg cholesterol, 454 mg sodium, 107 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 7 g protein.