Bird's Nest Snacks Recipe
My grandson, Kenny, and I had a great time fixing these sweet snacks for Easter. They look like nests with tiny eggs inside.—Donna Gonda, North Canton, Ohio
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 can (5 ounces) chow mein noodles
- 36 pastel jelly beans or peanut M&M's
- 12 pastel paper cupcake liners
- 1. In a heavy saucepan over low heat, cook marshmallows, butter and peanut butter until marshmallows are melted; stir until blended. Remove from the heat; stir in chow mein noodles. Divide into 12 mounds on a waxed paper-lined pan.
- 2. With lightly buttered hands, quickly shape each mound into a nest; make an indentation in the center. Fill nests with jelly beans. Trim 1/2 in. from each cupcake liner; place nests in liners. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 1 dozen.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC