Bird's Nest Breakfast Cups Recipe
- 12 turkey bacon strips
- 1-1/2 cups egg substitute
- 6 tablespoons shredded reduced-fat Mexican cheese blend
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat for 2 minutes on each side or until partially set but not crisp. Coat six muffin cups with cooking spray; wrap two bacon strips around the inside of each cup. Fill each with 1/4 cup egg substitute; top with cheese.
- Bake at 350° for 18-20 minutes or until set. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan. Sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Bird's Nest Breakfast Cups
Sort By :
"Did this for Mother's Day breakfast...the whole family loved it!"
"I added spinach and it was so good!"
"Like some of the other reviewers, I used low-fat ham instead of the turkey bacon. The result was delicious, and easily customized for any taste by adding onions, peppers, whatever. They reheat nicely too, for a great breakfast on the go. A real winner!"
"My family can't get enough of these. I fill the cups with each family members favorite ingredients so everybody gets exactly what they like, still very easy. Making them again tonight for breakfast in the morning."
"I made this with 97% fat free ham slices and it came out great."