Bird's Nest Breakfast Cups Recipe
- 12 turkey bacon strips
- 1-1/2 cups egg substitute
- 6 tablespoons shredded reduced-fat Mexican cheese blend
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat for 2 minutes on each side or until partially set but not crisp. Coat six muffin cups with cooking spray; wrap two bacon strips around the inside of each cup. Fill each with 1/4 cup egg substitute; top with cheese.
- Bake at 350° for 18-20 minutes or until set. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan. Sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Bird's Nest Breakfast Cups(13)
Sort By :
Did this for Mother's Day breakfast...the whole family loved it!
I added spinach and it was so good!
Like some of the other reviewers, I used low-fat ham instead of the turkey bacon. The result was delicious, and easily customized for any taste by adding onions, peppers, whatever. They reheat nicely too, for a great breakfast on the go. A real winner!
My family can't get enough of these. I fill the cups with each family members favorite ingredients so everybody gets exactly what they like, still very easy. Making them again tonight for breakfast in the morning.
I made this with 97% fat free ham slices and it came out great.
More Recipe Collections
- Breakfast Egg Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Brunch Egg Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Christmas Breakfast Recipes >
- Christmas Brunch Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Comfort Food Breakfast Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Diabetic Breakfast Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Easter Breakfast Recipes >
- Easter Brunch Recipes >
- Easter Recipes >
- Easy Christmas Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Egg Recipes >
- Eggs Recipes >
- Healthy Breakfast Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Breakfast Recipes >