Birch Pretzel Logs Recipe
- 1 pound white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 1 package (10 ounces) pretzel rods
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 small heavy-duty resealable plastic bag
- In a microwave, melt candy coating; stir until smooth. Pour into an ungreased 8-in. square pan or a tall glass. Roll or dip pretzels in coating, leaving 1 in. of space on the end you are holding; allow excess to drip off. Place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets; let stand until set.
- In a microwave, melt chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Pour into a small resealable plastic bag. Carefully cut a very small hole in the bottom corner of the bag. Pipe stripe markings across the pretzel rods to resemble birch trees. Allow to set. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about 2 dozen.
Reviews for Birch Pretzel Logs(1)
Sort By :
This is a unique Birch Pretzel Logs recipe. It is quick, simple, & very similar to Birch Tree Bark & Logs. Would create a simple Christmas Gift. Would make a very simple treat set out at a Holiday Party. Would inspire people with unusual fondness for pretzels, to get excited at their novelty!
More Recipe Collections
- Candy Recipes >
- Chocolate Candy Recipes >
- Chocolate Chip Recipes >
- Chocolate Frosting Recipes >
- Chocolate Icing Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Country Woman Desserts >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >