Bing Cherry Salad Recipe
For a sweet, fruity salad at your next get-together, this recipe will surely delight. The cherries makes this irresistible.—Cindy Mahn, Huntley, Montana
- 1 can (16 ounces) pitted dark sweet cherries, juice reserved
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup drained crushed pineapple
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1. Drain cherries, reserving 1/4 cup juice. In a bowl, whip juice with cream cheese. Stir in cherries, pineapple, whipped topping and marshmallows. Chill until serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 280 calories, 15 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 92 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for Bing Cherry Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC