For a sweet, fruity salad at your next get-together, this recipe will surely delight. The cherries makes this irresistible.—Cindy Mahn, Huntley, Montana
- 1 can (16 ounces) pitted dark sweet cherries, juice reserved
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup drained crushed pineapple
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- Drain cherries, reserving 1/4 cup juice. In a bowl, whip juice with cream cheese. Stir in cherries, pineapple, whipped topping and marshmallows. Chill until serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Bing Cherry Salad in Country Woman March/April 1992, p35
Reviews for Bing Cherry Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review