- 1 can (16 ounces) pitted dark sweet cherries, juice reserved
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup drained crushed pineapple
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- Drain cherries, reserving 1/4 cup juice. In a bowl, whip juice with cream cheese. Stir in cherries, pineapple, whipped topping and marshmallows. Chill until serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Bing Cherry Salad
"Pretty color. I used half the cool whip and marshmallows. Half orange juice instead of cherry reserve and some orange rind and nutmeg for a holiday spin."
"This recipe is very similar to one I got from my mother many years ago. I use pineapple tidbits, neufchatel cheese, and just 1 cup marshmallows - otherwise the same. It's my husband's favorite salad. Note: For better results, I add the 1/4 cup cherry juice very gradually to the cheese and mix by hand. It blends more smoothly that way."