Big Kahuna Pizza
A prebaked pizza crust and refrigerated barbecued pork make this tasty supper idea super-fast and super-easy. Cut into bite-sized pieces, and it can double as a great last-minute appetizer, too! —Joni Hilton, Rocklin, California
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1 carton (16 ounces) refrigerated fully cooked barbecued shredded pork
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple chunks, drained
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Place pizza crust on an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan. Spread shredded
- pork over crust; top with pineapple and onion. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield:
- 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 443 calories, 12 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 45 mg cholesterol, 1,133 mg sodium, 56 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 27 g protein.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.