A prebaked pizza crust and refrigerated barbecued pork make this tasty supper idea super-fast and super-easy. Cut into bite-sized pieces, and it can double as a great last-minute appetizer, too! —Joni Hilton, Rocklin, California
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1 carton (16 ounces) refrigerated fully cooked barbecued shredded pork
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple chunks, drained
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Place pizza crust on an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan. Spread shredded pork over crust; top with pineapple and onion. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Big Kahuna Pizza in Simple & Delicious June/July 2010, p35
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Big Kahuna Pizza
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review