- 1 cup warm water (105°F to 115°F)
- 1 packet (1/4 oz.) yeast
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3-1/4 cups flour, divided
- 1/4 cup olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons cornmeal
- 1/2 cup KRAFT® Original Barbecue Sauce
- 1-1/4 cups OSCAR MAYER® Carving Board Sweet & Spicy Seasoned Pulled Pork
- 1/4 cup slivered red onion
- 1/4 cup drained small pineapple chunks
- 1 package (8 oz.) KRAFT® Shredded Mozzarella Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA®
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro leaves
- ADD warm water to combined yeast and sugar in large bowl; stir. Let stand 5 min. Stir in 3 cups flour and 3 Tbsp. oil until mixture forms soft dough. Place on work surface sprinkled with remaining flour. Knead dough until smooth and elastic; shape into ball. Place in separate large bowl brushed with remaining oil; turn dough over. Cover with plastic wrap. Let rise in warm place 1 hour or until doubled in volume.
- HEAT oven to 450°F. Spray baking sheet with cooking spray; sprinkle with cornmeal. Place dough on prepared baking sheet; pay into 13x9-inch rectangle. Bake 5 min.; spread with barbecue sauce; top with all remaining ingredients except cilantro.
- BAKE 10 to 12 min. or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted. Top with cilantro. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Big Island Pizza in KRAFT® Natural Shredded Cheese 2014
Reviews for Big Island Pizza
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review