Big Daddy's BBQ Ribs Recipe
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons mesquite seasoning
- 4-1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 4-1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 tablespoon seasoned salt
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 8 pounds pork spareribs, cut into serving size pieces
- 3-1/2 cups barbecue sauce
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first 10 ingredients. Rub over ribs; cover and refrigerate overnight.
- 2. Place ribs bone side down on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Cover and bake at 350° for 1 hour; drain. Brush some of the barbecue sauce over ribs. Bake, uncovered, for 30-45 minutes or until tender, basting occasionally with barbecue sauce. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving: 1027 calories, 67g fat (24g saturated fat), 255mg cholesterol, 2071mg sodium, 40g carbohydrate (35g sugars, 3g fiber), 64g protein .
Reviews for Big Daddy's BBQ Ribs
"In my husbands words "Better than at the restraunt""
"Delicious! The rub was excellent. I used a smoked paprika and my DH said they tasted like we had done them over the campfire!"
Enjoy this recipe with a blush wine such as White Zinfandel or a Rosé.