Big Daddy's BBQ Ribs Recipe
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons mesquite seasoning
- 4-1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 4-1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 tablespoon seasoned salt
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 8 pounds pork spareribs, cut into serving size pieces
- 3-1/2 cups barbecue sauce
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first 10 ingredients. Rub over ribs; cover and refrigerate overnight.
- 2. Place ribs bone side down on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Cover and bake at 350° for 1 hour; drain. Brush some of the barbecue sauce over ribs. Bake, uncovered, for 30-45 minutes or until tender, basting occasionally with barbecue sauce. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving: 1027 calories, 67g fat (24g saturated fat), 255mg cholesterol, 2071mg sodium, 40g carbohydrate (35g sugars, 3g fiber), 64g protein.
Reviews for Big Daddy's BBQ Ribs
"In my husbands words "Better than at the restraunt""
"Delicious! The rub was excellent. I used a smoked paprika and my DH said they tasted like we had done them over the campfire!"
Enjoy this recipe with a blush wine such as White Zinfandel or a Rosé.