We had these delicious hamburgers while visiting my aunt's house, for a family picnic. Every one enjoyed them so much we all had to have a copy of the recipe. - Kay Kendrick, Ruffin, North Carolina
20 ServingsPrep: 25 min. Cook: 10 min./batch
- 1-1/2 cups crushed Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers (about 38 crackers)
Bring distinctive taste to holiday parties with Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers.
Learn More >
- 1 cup applesauce
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon hot pepper sauce
- 2-1/2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 5 pounds ground beef
- 20 hamburger buns, split
- In a several large bowls, combine the first six ingredients. Crumble
- beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into 20 patties. Broil, grill
- or pan-fry for 5-6 minutes on each side or until no longer pink.
- Serve on buns. Yield: 20 servings.
Wine: Full-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.