Big-Batch Burgers Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups crushed butter-flavored crackers (about 38 crackers)
- 1 cup applesauce
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon hot pepper sauce
- 2-1/2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 5 pounds ground beef
- 20 hamburger buns, split
- 1. In a several large bowls, combine the first six ingredients. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into 20 patties. Broil, grill or pan-fry for 5-6 minutes on each side or until no longer pink. Serve on buns. Yield: 20 servings.
1 each: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Big-Batch Burgers
"I didn't make this for a big group of people, but my family really loves hamburgers so I made the huge batch, shaped it all into patties and kept them in the fridge, then cooked a little batch every couple of days. My little family loved "hamburger week!""
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.