- 1-1/2 cups crushed butter-flavored crackers (about 38 crackers)
- 1 cup applesauce
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon hot pepper sauce
- 2-1/2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 5 pounds ground turkey or beef
- 20 hamburger buns, split
- In a several large bowls, combine the first six ingredients. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into 20 patties. Broil, grill or pan-fry for 5-6 minutes on each side or until no longer pink. Serve on buns. Yield: 20 servings.
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Big-Batch Burgers
Sort By :
I didn't make this for a big group of people, but my family really loves hamburgers so I made the huge batch, shaped it all into patties and kept them in the fridge, then cooked a little batch every couple of days. My little family loved "hamburger week!"