- pan drippings into a small saucepan; stir in flour until blended.
- Gradually stir in broth and coffee. Bring to a boil; cook and stir
- for 2 minutes or until thickened. Pour over meatballs.
- Bake, uncovered, for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly. Serve with
- noodles if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: about 8 meatballs with 1/3 cup gravy (calculated without noodles) equals 371 calories, 24 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 135 mg cholesterol, 878 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 24 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA
, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now