- 8 ounces angel hair pasta
- 1-3/4 cups chicken broth
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions, divided
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley, divided
- 1 pound uncooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, combine the broth, garlic, lemon-pepper and 3 tablespoons each green onions and parsley. Bring to a boil. Add shrimp; cook for 3-5 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Drain pasta and place in a serving bowl. Top with shrimp mixture and remaining onions and parsley. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Best Shrimp Scampi
"I thought this was very plain. just tasted like shrimp and pasta no real flavor"
"This really is the "BEST" - it will be my go-to scampi recipe from now on. Thanks, Lori!"
"I added a tsp of lemon juice"
"That was a nice change from the ho-hum average dinner. Had to add a bit of salt,but other than that,very nice."
"Abosolutely loved this dish. Best flavor I have had with ingredients I even had on hand. I will be making this again and again."