- 8 ounces angel hair pasta
- 1-3/4 cups chicken broth
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions, divided
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley, divided
- 1 pound uncooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, combine the broth, garlic, lemon-pepper and 3 tablespoons each green onions and parsley. Bring to a boil. Add shrimp; cook for 3-5 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Drain pasta and place in a serving bowl. Top with shrimp mixture and remaining onions and parsley. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Best Shrimp Scampi
Sort By :
"This really is the "BEST" - it will be my go-to scampi recipe from now on. Thanks, Lori!"
"I added a tsp of lemon juice"
"That was a nice change from the ho-hum average dinner. Had to add a bit of salt,but other than that,very nice."
"Abosolutely loved this dish. Best flavor I have had with ingredients I even had on hand. I will be making this again and again."