- Spoon 1/3 cup seafood mixture down the center of each tortilla. Top
- with 1 tablespoon sauce and 2 tablespoons cheese; roll up.
- Spread 1/2 cup sauce into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Place
- enchiladas seam side down in dish. Top with remaining sauce and
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until heated
- through. Yield: 8 enchiladas.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 531 calories, 40 g fat (22 g saturated fat), 264 mg cholesterol, 738 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 27 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.