Best Scrambled Eggs
They don’t call them the best for nothing. Some people are skeptical about trying these eggs, but once they do, they’re hooked for life. —Laurie Tietze, Longview, Texas
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 8 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 5 slices process American cheese, chopped
- 1/4 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Heat a nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat.
- Whisk all the ingredients; add to skillet. Cook and stir until set.
- Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 262 calories, 18 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 449 mg cholesterol, 760 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 20 g protein.