- 8 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 5 slices process American cheese, chopped
- 1/4 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Heat a nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat. Whisk all the ingredients; add to skillet. Cook and stir until set. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Best Scrambled Eggs in Simple & Delicious February/March 2012, p37
Reviews for Best Scrambled Eggs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Apr. 10, 2012
The addition of the mustard was nice... May add a little more next time to bring the flavor out even more.
Reviewed Mar. 2, 2012
Very good. With the ham and cheese did not add more salt.
More Recipe Collections
- Breakfast Egg Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Brunch Egg Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Breakfast Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Egg Recipes >
- Eggs Recipes >
- Ham Recipes >
- Low Carb Breakfast Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >