Best Rocky Road Brownies Recipe
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1 ounce unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/3 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- In a small heavy saucepan, melt butter and chocolate; stir until smooth. Remove from the heat; stir in sugar. Stir in the egg, vanilla and salt until well blended. Stir in flour just until blended. Fold in the marshmallows, chips and pecans.
- Spread into a greased 8-in. x 4-in. loaf pan. Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Best Rocky Road Brownies
Sort By :
"I love this recipe and usually double it so we have more!"
"Due to comments posted here, we have retested this recipe. We have found the ideal bake time to be 30-35 minutes and the recipe will be updated. Anything less than that, the brownies will not test done. The batter is thick and we found the brownies to be very fudgy and not dry at all.Taste of Home Test Kitchen"
"This brownie recipe is not very good, but just use your regular brownie recipe and stir in the rocky road--dreamy!"
"Thank you for your reviews. I will not waste the time or ingredients."
"Just waisted a lot of really good ingredients to make really dry brownies. Couldn't even eat them. Thanks loads!!!"