Best Rhubarb Punch Recipe
- 1 pound fresh or frozen rhubarb, chopped
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup thawed pink lemonade concentrate
- 1 bottle (1 liter) lemon-lime soda
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine the rhubarb, water and sugar. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 5-10 minutes or until rhubarb is tender. Cool slightly.
- 2. In a blender, process half the mixture at a time until smooth. Combine all ingredients in a large container; add enough water to make 1 gallon. Serve on ice. Yield: about 24-30 servings.
1 cup: 75 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 9mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 1g fiber), trace protein
Reviews for Best Rhubarb Punch
"Tastes just like rhubarb pie. Got rave reviews from everyone at the party."