This is a lively new twist on lemonade and a fun way to use up some of your extra rhubarb. We always look froward to summer when we can enjoy this refreshing drink out on our patio on a hot afternoon.
- 1 pound fresh or frozen rhubarb, chopped
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup thawed pink lemonade concentrate
- 1 bottle (1 liter) lemon-lime soda
- In a large saucepan, combine the rhubarb, water and sugar. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 5-10 minutes or until rhubarb is tender. Cool slightly.
- In a blender, process half the mixture at a time until smooth. Combine all ingredients in a large container; add enough water to make 1 gallon. Serve on ice. Yield: about 24-30 servings.
Originally published as Rhubarb Punch in Bountiful Harvest Cookbook 1994, p92
Reviews for Best Rhubarb Punch
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed May. 18, 2013
"Tastes just like rhubarb pie. Got rave reviews from everyone at the party."