- Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Punch dough down. Turn onto a lightly floured surface; divide in
- half. Shape into loaves. Place in two greased 9x5-in. loaf pans.
- Cover and let rise until doubled, about 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375°. Sprinkle lightly with additional flour.
- Bake 35-40 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from pans to wire
- racks to cool. Yield: 2 loaves (16 slices each).
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 111 calories, 1 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 159 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.