- plate; transfer pastry to plate. Trim to 1/2 in. beyond edge of
- plate; flute edges. Bake at 375° for 10 minutes. Cool
- Place tomatoes in the crust; sprinkle with salt, basil, pepper,
- onions and cheeses. In a small bowl, whisk the flour, eggs and milk
- until smooth. Pour over filling.
- Bake at 375° for 40-45 minutes or until a knife inserted near the
- center comes out clean. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting.
- Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Wine: Sparkling Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.