When I entered this pie in a baking contest, I decorated it with kiwi, orange and pineapple slices and scored top marks. The simplified version is just as delicious. —Helen Cunningham, Hesperia, California
Recommended: Pie Recipes Across America
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- Sweetened whipped cream and orange slices
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a small bowl, mix cracker crumbs, sugar and nutmeg; stir in butter. Press onto bottom and up sides of a greased 9-in. pie plate. Bake 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, beat cream until soft peaks form. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in milk and orange juice concentrate until blended. Fold in whipped cream. Pour into crust. Freeze, covered, at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Serve with sweetened whipped cream and orange slices. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Best-of-Show Citrus Pie in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2015, p119
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Best-of-Show Citrus Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review