Best Fruit Salad Recipe
The combination of juices in the dressing brings out the fabulous flavors of all the fruits featured in this salad.
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple chunks
- 2 cups diced red apples
- 2 cups cubed cantaloupe
- 1 cup seedless green grapes, halved
- 1 cup halved fresh strawberries
- 3 ripe kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1. Drain pineapple, reserving 1 tablespoon juice. Combine all fruit in a large bowl; cover and chill.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine reserved pineapple juice and dressing ingredients; mix well. Cover and chill. Spoon dressing over fruit or toss just before serving. Yield: 8-10 servings.
1 cup: 204 calories, 11g fat (3g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 71mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (21g sugars, 3g fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Best Fruit Salad
Reviewed Jul. 4, 2013
"A great hit at our July 4th get together.Easy to make and delicious!"
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC