Best Fruit Salad Recipe
The combination of juices in the dressing brings out the fabulous flavors of all the fruits featured in this salad.
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple chunks
- 2 cups diced red apples
- 2 cups cubed cantaloupe
- 1 cup seedless green grapes, halved
- 1 cup halved fresh strawberries
- 3 ripe kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1. Drain pineapple, reserving 1 tablespoon juice. Combine all fruit in a large bowl; cover and chill.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine reserved pineapple juice and dressing ingredients; mix well. Cover and chill. Spoon dressing over fruit or toss just before serving. Yield: 8-10 servings.
1 cup: 204 calories, 11g fat (3g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 71mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (21g sugars, 3g fiber), 1g protein .
Reviews for Best Fruit Salad
Reviewed Jul. 4, 2013
"A great hit at our July 4th get together.Easy to make and delicious!"
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC