Best Friend Cupcakes Recipe
- 1 can (16 ounces) vanilla frosting
- Tan or yellow food coloring
- 24 cupcakes of your choice
- Milano cookies
- Milk chocolate candy coating disks
- Yellow and brown M&M's
- 1 tube (4-1/4 ounces) black decorating icing
- 1. Tint frosting light tan. Generously frost cupcakes, mounding slightly off-center for the nose. Add cookies for ears.
- 2. Add a candy coating disc and a yellow M&M for eyes; use brown M&M for the nose. Pipe a dot of icing as a pupil. Pipe a mouth. Yield: 2 dozen.
1 cupcake: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Best Friend Cupcakes
"I think the dog bone is a scooby snack cracker. usually found by the graham crackers."
"Pretty CUTE ! But where's the instructions for the "dog bone"?"