Best Friend Cupcakes Recipe
These adorable little pups are double the fun when served with edible "Scooby-Snacks" graham crackers that look like real dog treats. Kids will get a kick out of the presentation.
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 20 Min. YIELD:24 servings
- 1 can (16 ounces) vanilla frosting
- Tan or yellow food coloring
- Cupcakes of your choice
- Milano cookies
- Milk chocolate candy coating discs
- Yellow and brown M&M's
- 1 tube (4-1/4 ounces) black decorating icing
- 1. Tint frosting light tan. Generously frost cupcakes, mounding slightly off-center for the nose. Add cookies for ears.
- 2. Add a candy coating disc and a yellow M&M for eyes; use brown M&M for the nose. Pipe a dot of icing as a pupil. Pipe a mouth. Yield: 24.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC