These adorable little pups are double the fun when served with edible "Scooby-Snacks" graham crackers that look like real dog treats. Kids will get a kick out of the presentation.
Recommended: Our Favorite 4th of July Party Recipes
- 1 can (16 ounces) vanilla frosting
- Tan or yellow food coloring
- 24 cupcakes of your choice
- Milano cookies
- Milk chocolate candy coating disks
- Yellow and brown M&M's
- 1 tube (4-1/4 ounces) black decorating icing
- Tint frosting light tan. Generously frost cupcakes, mounding slightly off-center for the nose. Add cookies for ears.
- Add a candy coating disc and a yellow M&M for eyes; use brown M&M for the nose. Pipe a dot of icing as a pupil. Pipe a mouth. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Best Friend Cupcakes in Fun Food 2011 2011, p23
Reviews for Best Friend Cupcakes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed May. 31, 2014
Reviewed Aug. 20, 2013
"I think the dog bone is a scooby snack cracker. usually found by the graham crackers."
Reviewed Aug. 19, 2013
"Pretty CUTE ! But where's the instructions for the "dog bone"?"