- 1 can (16 ounces) vanilla frosting
- Tan or yellow food coloring
- Cupcakes of your choice
- Milano cookies
- Milk chocolate candy coating discs
- Yellow and brown M&M's
- 1 tube (4-1/4 ounces) black decorating icing
- Tint frosting light tan. Generously frost cupcakes, mounding slightly off-center for the nose. Add cookies for ears.
- Add a candy coating disc and a yellow M&M for eyes; use brown M&M for the nose. Pipe a dot of icing as a pupil. Pipe a mouth. Yield: 24.
Originally published as Best Friend Cupcakes in Fun Food 2011 2011, p23
Reviews for Best Friend Cupcakes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed May. 31, 2014
Reviewed Aug. 20, 2013
"I think the dog bone is a scooby snack cracker. usually found by the graham crackers."
Reviewed Aug. 19, 2013
"Pretty CUTE ! But where's the instructions for the "dog bone"?"