Best-Ever Sweet Potato Pie Recipe
- 1 extra-servings-size graham cracker crust (9 ounces)
- 1 egg white, beaten
- 1-1/2 cups mashed sweet potatoes
- 1-1/4 cups fat-free milk
- 3 eggs
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mace
- 1. Brush crust with egg white. Bake at 400° for 6-8 minutes. Cool on a wire rack. Reduce heat to 350°.
- 2. In a large bowl, beat the remaining ingredients until blended. Pour into crust. Bake for 70-80 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 10 servings.
1 piece: 292 calories, 8g fat (2g saturated fat), 64mg cholesterol, 318mg sodium, 51g carbohydrate (39g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein
Reviews for Best-Ever Sweet Potato Pie
"This was very good. I remade it also and put in coconut milk instead for Easter and it also was delicious."