Best-Ever Lamb Chops for 2 Recipe
- 1/2 teaspoon each dried basil, marjoram and thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 lamb loin chops (3 ounces each)
- Mint jelly, optional
- Combine herbs and salt; rub over lamb chops. Cover and refrigerate for one hour.
- Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 5-8 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°). Serve with jelly if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Best-Ever Lamb Chops for 2(1)
Sort By :
Have tried to find a recipe for lamb chops that we liked. This is the first one ever. Did not change a thing and they were delicious. Will certainly make them again. Can increase the recipe to accomodate more people as well.
More Recipe Collections
- Christmas Dinner Recipes >
- Christmas Main Dish Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Christmas Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Lamb >
- Lamb Chop Recipes >