- 1 teaspoon each dried basil, marjoram and thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 8 lamb loin chops (3 ounces each)
- Mint jelly, optional
- Combine herbs and salt; rub over lamb chops. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 5-8 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°). Serve with mint jelly if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Best-Ever Lamb Chops in Healthy Cooking June/July 2009, p44
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Best-Ever Lamb Chops
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Mar. 25, 2013
I prefer rosemary and garlic.
Reviewed Oct. 3, 2012
Easy, easy, easy; and very tasty!! What more do you want from a recipe?
More Recipe Collections
- Christmas Dinner Recipes >
- Christmas Main Dish Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easter Dinner Recipes >
- Easter Main Dish Recipes >
- Easter Recipes >
- Easy Christmas Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >