Best-Ever Blueberry Muffins Recipe
Fresh blueberries are the ingredient that make this muffin so delicious. The recipe is so easy, you will be able to make it even on those busy mornings.—Elaine Clemens, Birch Run, Michigan
- 2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1-1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. In a small bowl, combine the eggs, buttermilk and butter; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in blueberries.
- 2. Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full. Bake at 400° for 20-24 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the muffin comes out clean. Remove to a wire rack to cool. Yield: about 1 dozen.
1 serving (1 each) equals 224 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 46 mg cholesterol, 204 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC