- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons 2% milk
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon minced chives
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 12 hard-cooked eggs
- Minced fresh parsley and additional paprika
- In a small bowl, combine the first 10 ingredients. Slice eggs in half lengthwise; remove yolks and set whites aside. In another bowl, mash yolks; add to mayonnaise mixture, mixing well. Stuff or pipe filling into egg whites. Sprinkle with parsley and additional paprika. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews for Best Deviled Eggs
Sort By :
"Very delicious! I also added a bit of finely minced onion. A hit at our Easter celebration!"
"So I never follow recipes exactly. I added a tiny bit of apple cider vinegar and they were really good. Will make these again, I like the idea of adding milk-never thought of that."
"I thought these had a nice tangy flavor and not to heavy on the spices where you couldn't taste the egg. I will make this recipe again and I also use this recipe just to add flavor to my mayo for sandwiches, etc. and not add the eggs. Great recipe. Thank you."
"I ONLY use Dukes mayo. for my deviled eggs."
"Took this recipe for a test drive a while back. Mr and I both agreed that this recipe is a very nice change from both the normal and overly loaded Deviled Egg recipes.I cut back on the mayonnasie. Used fresh Chopped chives including some of the white part. As well as a dash of Mustard.It has that Old fashioned taste. Creamy and Good. I'd hands down make them again . I gave them a new look by cutting them in half. Slicing off a small piece from the bottom. They sat perfectly still. I loved the New Look ~ Janie."