Best Deviled Eggs
Herbs lend a nice zest to these pick-up-and-eat accompaniments to our easy menu. —Jesse & Anne Foust, Bluefield, West Virginia
24 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons 2% milk
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon minced chives
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 12 Eggland's Best Hard-Cooked Peeled Eggs
- Minced fresh parsley and additional paprika
- In a small bowl, combine the first 10 ingredients. Slice eggs in half
- lengthwise; remove yolks and set whites aside. In another bowl, mash
- yolks; add to mayonnaise mixture, mixing well. Stuff or pipe filling
- into egg whites. Sprinkle with parsley and additional paprika.
- Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 stuffed egg half equals 73 calories, 6 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 108 mg cholesterol, 81 mg sodium, trace carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.