- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons 2% milk
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon minced chives
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 12 Eggland's Best Hard-Cooked Peeled Eggs
- Minced fresh parsley and additional paprika
- In a small bowl, combine the first 10 ingredients. Slice eggs in half lengthwise; remove yolks and set whites aside. In another bowl, mash yolks; add to mayonnaise mixture, mixing well. Stuff or pipe filling into egg whites. Sprinkle with parsley and additional paprika. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews for Best Deviled Eggs(28)
Sort By :
So I never follow recipes exactly. I added a tiny bit of apple cider vinegar and they were really good. Will make these again, I like the idea of adding milk-never thought of that.
I thought these had a nice tangy flavor and not to heavy on the spices where you couldn't taste the egg. I will make this recipe again and I also use this recipe just to add flavor to my mayo for sandwiches, etc. and not add the eggs. Great recipe. Thank you.
I ONLY use Dukes mayo. for my deviled eggs.
Took this recipe for a test drive a while back. Mr and I both agreed that this recipe is a very nice change from both the normal and overly loaded Deviled Egg recipes.
I cut back on the mayonnasie. Used fresh Chopped chives including some of the white part. As well as a dash of Mustard.
It has that Old fashioned taste. Creamy and Good. I'd hands down make them again . I gave them a new look by cutting them in half. Slicing off a small piece from the bottom. They sat perfectly still. I loved the New Look ~ Janie.
Just made these for our annual church picnic. They got eaten up, but I think the filling would taste better if made the day before and chilled overnight to let the flavors improve. It made enough filling, which I was a little bit worried about.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cold Appetizer Recipes >
- Cold Finger Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Appetizers >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Deviled Egg Recipes >
- Easter Appetizers >
- Easter Recipes >
- Father's Day Appetizers >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- Low Carb Appetizers >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Appetizers >
- Low Fat Recipes >