Best Coconut Pecan Cookies Recipe
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 Eggland's Best Egg
- 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups flaked coconut, divided
- Pecan halves
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in egg. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; add to creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in 2 cups coconut. Shape into six 2-in.-diameter logs. Roll in remaining coconut. Wrap in plastic wrap. Freeze for up to 3 months.
- Unwrap dough; cut into 1/4-in. slices. Place 3 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Place a pecan half in the center of each. Bake at 325° for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool for 2-3 minutes before removing to wire racks to cool completely. Yield: 4-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Best Coconut Pecan Cookies(3)
Sort By :
If you love coconut, MAKE THESE!!! The only thing I added, although they are sinfully wonderful as the recipe states, is I added a teaspoon of coconut extract along with the egg. Making a double batch today!
Great cookies!!! They are on the list as a new family favorite! Great to have in the freezer and just bake up a dozen at a time...not that two or three dozen wouldn't get gobbled up fast!
I didn't make these, but I did eat some that I got at a bake sale and begged for the recipe. They are soooo good. Can't wait to make them.
More Recipe Collections
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Dessert Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Sodium Desserts >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >