- Punch the dough down. Turn onto a floured surface; divide in half.
- Roll each portion into an 11-in. x 8-in. rectangle; brush with
- butter. Combine brown sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over dough to
- within 1/2 in. of edges. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting from a
- long side; pinch seam to seal.
- Cut each into eight slices. Place cut side down in two greased 13-in.
- x 9-in. baking pans. Cover and let rise until nearly doubled, about
- 1 hour.
- Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool in
- pans on wire racks. In a small bowl, combine frosting ingredients
- until smooth. Frost rolls. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 16
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 364 calories, 15 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 66 mg cholesterol, 323 mg sodium, 53 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.