- carrots, pineapple, raisins and walnuts.
- Transfer to a greased 10-in. fluted tube pan. Bake at 350° for
- 60-70 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes
- out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to wire rack
- to cool completely.
- For frosting, in a large bowl, beat cream cheese, butter and vanilla
- until fluffy. Beat in confectioners' sugar until smooth. Frost cake.
- Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 621 calories, 32 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 55 mg cholesterol, 235 mg sodium, 81 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 7 g protein.