- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 large eggs
- 1 can (16 ounces) chocolate syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, cubed
- 1/3 cup 2% milk
- 2/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup miniature marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, cream butter, sugar and salt until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in chocolate syrup and vanilla. Stir in flour.
- Spread into a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, 20-25 minutes (top of brownie will appear wet). Cool on a wire rack 15-20 minutes.
- For glaze, in a saucepan, combine sugar, butter and milk. Bring to a boil; cook and stir until sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat; stir in chocolate chips and marshmallows until melted. Pour over brownies, spreading evenly. Refrigerate 5 minutes before cutting. Yield: about 3 dozen.
Reviews for Best Cake Brownies
"My aunt sold these at a bake sale. They were the first to go. She is going to make me some. Everyone just loves them."
"These Brownies are awesome!! Followed recipe, wouldn't change a thing."
"I needed a brownie recipe for Easter that could feed a crowd, yet was easy and delicious. I gave this a try and I'm sure glad I did! This is easy, moist, and tastes incredible. The only addition I made was adding 1 1/2 cups of chopped walnuts to the mix for added flavor. It disappeared in minutes."
"I made these for a family get together and they were the first thing to disappear!"
"Excellent! Great recipe!"
"I get rave reviews when I make these! Best brownies ever!"
"they are so easy to make. they are good too. lynn patch"
"The co-workers fell upon this one like a pack of starving wolves. Brought the pan of brownies in at 8:00 AM and they were all gone within 45 minutes."