- and seal edges; cut slits in top. Melt remaining butter; brush over
- pastry. Sprinkle with remaining sugar.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 30 minutes. Cover and bake 15-20
- minutes longer or until filling is bubbly and crust is golden brown.
- Cool for 15 minutes before serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Editor’s Note: If using frozen blackberries, do not thaw before assembling cobbler.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 354 calories, 16 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 47 mg cholesterol, 337 mg sodium, 50 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 4 g protein.