Best Bet Burgers Recipe
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon chili sauce
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 6 hamburger buns, split
- Buffalo Burger Topping, optional
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into six patties.
- 2. Grill, covered, over medium heat 5-7 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 160° and juices run clear. Serve on buns. Top with Buffalo Burger Topping if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
1 burger (calculated without Buffalo Burger Topping) equals 472 calories, 24 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 185 mg cholesterol, 669 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 38 g protein.
Reviews for Best Bet Burgers
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.