Why change a classic? This fool-proof burger will make your mouth water as soon as it hits the grill! - Lucy Meyring, Walden, Colorado
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon chili sauce
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 6 hamburger buns, split
- Buffalo Burger Topping, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into six patties.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat 5-7 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 160° and juices run clear. Serve on buns. Top with Buffalo Burger Topping if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Best Bet Burgers in Taste of Home August/September 2009, p58
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Best Bet Burgers
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review