- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the vinegar, olive oil,
- salt and pepper; add chicken wings in batches and turn to coat.
- Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs,
- lightly coat the grill rack. Grill wings, covered, over medium heat
- or broil 4 in. from the heat for 12-16 minutes, turning
- occasionally. Brush with some of the barbecue sauce.
- Grill, uncovered, 8-10 minutes longer or until juices run clear,
- basting and turning several times. Serve with reserved barbecue
- sauce. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 wingette equals 114 calories, 7 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 18 mg cholesterol, 213 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 5 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer