- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 6 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 racks baby-rack ribs (about 4-1/2 pounds)
- SEASONING RUB:
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Dash cayenne pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Pour two-thirds of the marinade into a 2-gal. resealable plastic bag; add ribs. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate overnight. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade.
- Drain and discard marinade from ribs. In a small bowl, combine the rub ingredients; rub over both sides of ribs.
- Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill ribs, covered, over medium heat for 20 minutes on each side.
- Baste with reserved marinade. Cook 20-40 minutes longer or until a meat thermometer reads 160° and pork is tender, turning and basting occasionally. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Best Baby-Back Ribs in Taste of Home June/July 2004, p9
Reviews for Best Baby-Back Ribs(3)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed May. 1, 2011
We love this recipe and often make it for company.
Reviewed Jul. 12, 2010
This recipe is a favorite of mine for company. Can't stop eating once you get started
Reviewed Jul. 2, 2008
We made these ribs last weekend and are making them again this weekend, they are delicious!!