Berry Yogurt Shakes
We have a few raspberry bushes in our backyard. If my grandchildren don't get the berries first, I use them in recipes like this one. Of course, the kids love the mellow flavor of these shakes. So either way, they win! —Jacquie Adams, Colquitlam, British Columbia
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 2 cups (16 ounces) lemon yogurt
- 1-1/2 cups fat-free milk
- 1 cup unsweetened raspberries
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 2 tablespoons sugar
- Place all ingredients in a blender; cover and process until smooth.
- Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 152 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 161 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 9 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 reduced-fat milk.