Blueberries and strawberries jazz up plain yogurt in this perfect-for-summer easy dessert. Use this combination, or any of your favorite fruit!—Shannon Mink of Columbus, Ohio
- 1-1/2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1-1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Divide strawberries and blueberries among four individual serving dishes. In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, sugar and cinnamon; spoon over fruit. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Berry Yogurt Cups in Simple & Delicious May/June 2008, p31
Reviews for Berry Yogurt Cups
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review