- 1-1/2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1-1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Divide strawberries and blueberries among four individual serving dishes. In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, sugar and cinnamon; spoon over fruit. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Berry Yogurt Cups
Sort By :
Made a half batch of these for my husband and I the past several mornings for breakfast. Used Greek yogurt and maple syrup instead of the sugar. Delicious! Each serving 3 WW PointsPlus.
So yummy and easy to make. Loved it!
Very delicious. Hard to each just one serving!