Berry White Ice Pops Recipe
I think it's safe to say Barry White would love these Berry White Ice Pops speckled with colorful mixed berries. —Sharon Guinta, Stamford, CT
- 1-3/4 cups whole milk
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 package (12 ounces) frozen unsweetened mixed berries, thawed and drained
- 10 freezer pop molds or 10 paper cups (3 ounces each) and wooden pop sticks
- 1. In a small bowl, whisk milk, honey and vanilla until blended. Divide berries among molds. Pour milk mixture over berries.
- 2. Top molds with holders. If using cups, top with foil and insert sticks through foil. Freeze until firm. Yield: 10 pops.
1 pop equals 47 calories, 1 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 18 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1/2 starch.
Reviews for Berry White Ice Pops
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC