Berry White Ice Pops
I think it's safe to say Barry White would love these Berry White Ice Pops speckled with colorful mixed berries. —Sharon Guinta, Stamford, CT
10 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + freezing
- 1-3/4 cups whole milk
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 package (12 ounces) frozen unsweetened mixed berries, thawed and drained
- 10 freezer pop molds or 10 paper cups (3 ounces each) and wooden pop sticks
- In a small bowl, whisk the milk, honey and vanilla. Evenly divide
- berries among Popsicle molds or cups. Pour milk mixture over
- berries. Top molds with holders. If using cups, top with foil and
- insert sticks through foil. Freeze until firm.
- Yield: 10 pops.