I think it's safe to say Barry White would love these Berry White Ice Pops speckled with colorful mixed berries. —Sharon Guinta, Stamford, CT
- 1-3/4 cups whole milk
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 package (12 ounces) frozen unsweetened mixed berries, thawed and drained
- 10 freezer pop molds or 10 paper cups (3 ounces each) and wooden pop sticks
- In a small bowl, whisk milk, honey and vanilla until blended. Divide berries among molds. Pour milk mixture over berries.
- Top molds with holders. If using cups, top with foil and insert sticks through foil. Freeze until firm. Yield: 10 pops.
Originally published as Berry White Ice Pops in Taste of Home June/July 2012
Reviews for Berry White Ice Pops
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review