- until coarse crumbs form.
- In a small bowl, mix egg and milk. Add to flour mixture; stir until
- mixture forms a soft ball. Knead several minutes. Roll into a 12-in.
- x 8-in. rectangle. Spread with butter. Combine sugar, peel and
- cinnamon; sprinkle over dough.
- Starting at a long end, roll up; seal edges. Cut into 9 slices. Place
- slices over berry mixture. Bake at 400° for 22-25 minutes or
- until golden brown. Yield: 9 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 248 calories, 9 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 38 mg cholesterol, 412 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 3 g protein.